¿Have you visited the Canary Islands or intend to travel here within the next 2 years? Then we need you to help us answering this survey.
The survey aims to gather information on tourist preferences, attitudes and views for using hydrogen cars on the Canary Islands and, as part of the research that we are carrying out within SEAFUEL project, it will give us an overall picture of social and economic impact of hydrogen end-use technologies.
WHAT TO DO
Fill out our survey on Hydrogen Cars and you could win one week of free accommodation in Hacienda Cristoforo*!
To enter the competition all you have to do is complete the 19 page survey, approx. 20min.
Please note: this survey is only for people that have visited the Canary Islands or intend to travel here within the next 2 years.
Complete our survey on the use of hydrogen cars on the Canary Islands.
The survey aims to gather information on tourist preferences, attitudes and views for using hydrogen cars on the Canary Islands.
This competition is possible thanks to the collaboration established between SEAFUEL project and Canary Green. It is organised and managed directly by Canary Green and Hacienda Cristoforo.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Accommodation at Hacienda Cristoforo is for two people subject to availability.
- Once the winner is announced you will have one year to use the free weeks accommodation.
- This does not include your meals or flights, the prize is accommodation only.
- The draw will be made at Hacienda Cristoforo by the owner live on the Canary Green Facebook once 500 entries have been received.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
For more info visit: https://www.canarygreen.org/seafuel/
For more information about Hacienda Cristoforo, visit: http://www.haciendacristoforo.com/